Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Subscribe via email!
- Summer sewing – WIPs June 28, 2015
- High Style – the Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection June 18, 2015
- My Fascinator – Spring for Cotton Accessories, Part 2 June 12, 2015
- Tips on Sewing Tricky Fabrics June 10, 2015
- Fabric Belt for My Spring for Cotton Dress June 1, 2015
- Basic Black Book Review and Giveaway! March 11, 2015
- She Wears the Pants – Review – and Giveaway! May 11, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- Finished: My Skirt from ‘Basic Black’ March 10, 2015
- Chuleenan: Sorry, Alana but there is no pattern for the pants...
- Chuleenan: Thanks! I hope I can get most of it done. My Anna...
- Mads: I am in awe of your extensive plans! I am going to...
- Chuleenan: Thanks! I hope that sundress will look OK on me. I...
- Chuleenan: I will check my book and let you know. I can't rec...
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design Anna Dress Basic Black Bay Area Sewists bemberg lining books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats Hummingbird peplum top interfacing Jamie Lau Japanese sewing books Japanese sewing patterns Japan Sew Along Me Made May Natalie Chanin notions patterns prewashing fabric sewalong sewing Sewing Cake sewing pattern She Wears the Pants skirts Spring for Cotton Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye Tuttle Publishing vintage vintage hats