Hi, It’s hard to believe that September is well underway. I thought I’d sew more summer things but I didn’t quite have the time (or motivation) to sew as much as I wanted to. In June, I wrote a post about my summer WIPs (works in progress). Out of the six things I mentioned, I finished […]
Tag Archives: spotlight1
Subscribe via email!
- Book Review: The Mood Guide to Fabric and Fashion January 9, 2016
- Tutorial: Repairing an ugly tear December 13, 2015
- My Vogue vintage 1950 jacket December 5, 2015
- Which Craftsy sewing class should I take? November 17, 2015
- My sewing indie pattern prizes October 24, 2015
- Basic Black Book Review and Giveaway! March 11, 2015
- She Wears the Pants – Review – and Giveaway! May 11, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- Refashion, Stylish Remakes book review and giveaway! September 17, 2015
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- Ewan: Hurrah! In the end I got a website from where I kn...
- Chuleenan: Yes, if you already have some books on fabric, the...
- Brooke: Your review pretty much sums up what I thought whe...
- Chuleenan: Thanks so much for the ribbon idea! It was nice th...
- Brooke: Looks great and should hold up for a long time! An...
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design Anna Dress Basic Black Bay Area Sewists books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric Deer and Doe East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats interfacing Jamie Lau Japanese sewing books Japanese sewing patterns Japan Sew Along Lacis Natalie Chanin notions patterns sewalong sewing Sewing Cake Sewing Indie Month sewing pattern sewing patterns She Wears the Pants skirts Spring for Cotton Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye Tuttle Publishing vintage vintage hats