I’m participating in this year’s Japan Sew Along, which I wrote about earlier this month here. In that post, I expressed frustration at the sizing of Japanese pattern books. Based on the measurements in the Stylish Dress Book, it seemed to me that size L would be too small for me because I’m 5′ 8″ […]
Tag Archives: spotlight1
Hi, I'm Chuleenan. Welcome to my sewing blog, where I write about fabric, hats & things I've made. Enjoy, read & share!
Enter your email address & get the latest posts from C Sews.
- WIP: A Vintage Dress Pattern and Japanese Top April 6, 2015
- Spring Sewing March 29, 2015
- Learning about Lace at Britex Fabrics March 25, 2015
- And the Winner of Basic Black Giveaway Is… March 18, 2015
- Newcastle Cardigan – Third Time’s a Charm! March 15, 2015
- Basic Black Book Review and Giveaway! March 11, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- My Chevron Red Velvet Dress November 25, 2013
- Finished: My Skirt from ‘Basic Black’ March 10, 2015
- Chuleenan: Thanks! I really like that eyelet fabric, too!...
- seamsoddlouise: Great idea to tape them down before tracing, going...
- Deborah: Sounds interesting. I love to sew too and I have b...
- Chuleenan: Lace as an accent could be really interesting!...
- Chuleenan: Thank you - glad you found Natalie's tips helpful....
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design Anna Dress Basic Black Bay Area Sewists bemberg lining books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric Decades of Style Deer and Doe dresses East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats Hummingbird peplum top interfacing Jamie Lau Japanese sewing books Japanese sewing patterns Japan Sew Along Natalie Chanin notions patterns sewalong sewing Sewing Cake sewing pattern sewing patterns skirts Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye vintage vintage hats vintage patterns