The Bay Area Sewists meetup group had a big sewing patterns swap at the end of February. (You can read the meetup description here.) Everyone brought patterns they wanted to give away and they also had the chance to take home sewing patterns that were new to them. We had a big turnout and a […]
Tag Archives: spotlight1
Subscribe via email!
- Drape Drape 3 thoughts… April 26, 2016
- My Craftcation 2016 Weekend – Part 2 + Giveaway April 23, 2016
- My Craftcation 2016 Weekend – Part 1 April 19, 2016
- Sewing pattern organization March 26, 2016
- Nita Wrap Skirt – pattern testing for Sew DIY! March 11, 2016
- Basic Black Book Review and Giveaway! March 11, 2015
- She Wears the Pants – Review – and Giveaway! May 11, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- Refashion, Stylish Remakes book review and giveaway! September 17, 2015
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- Chuleenan: Thank for visiting, Kathy! I hope you make it to C...
- Kathy E.: Craftcation is definitely something I want to expe...
- Chuleenan: You're welcome! Thanks for visiting, Hillary. If y...
- Chuleenan: It was a lot of fun! People get exhausted because ...
- Hillary: Thanks for sharing your experience, Craftcation so...
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design Anna Dress Basic Black Bay Area Sewists books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric Deer and Doe East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats interfacing Jamie Lau Japanese sewing books Japanese sewing patterns Japan Sew Along Lacis Natalie Chanin notions patterns sewalong sewing Sewing Cake Sewing Indie Month sewing pattern sewing patterns She Wears the Pants skirts Spring for Cotton Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye Tuttle Publishing vintage vintage hats