Rick rack reminds me of childhood. It seems like a quaint trim but it can add a nice accent to skirt or jacket – especially when you only have the botom of its scalloped edge visible along the hem. I bought this long grey skirt a while ago and I decided that if I wanted […]
Archive | July, 2012
Subscribe via email!
- Fall sewing – Vogue patterns preview July 25, 2015
- International Anna Party! July 18, 2015
- My linen Deer and Doe Chardon skirt July 6, 2015
- Summer sewing – WIPs June 28, 2015
- High Style – the Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection June 18, 2015
- Basic Black Book Review and Giveaway! March 11, 2015
- She Wears the Pants – Review – and Giveaway! May 11, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- Finished: My Skirt from ‘Basic Black’ March 10, 2015
- Chuleenan: Thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind if I s...
- Faith: As a suggestion to control your bias issue, you co...
- Chuleenan: Sorry, Alana but there is no pattern for the pants...
- Chuleenan: Thanks! I hope I can get most of it done. My Anna...
- Mads: I am in awe of your extensive plans! I am going to...
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design Anna Dress Basic Black Bay Area Sewists bemberg lining books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric Deer and Doe East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats interfacing Jamie Lau Japanese sewing books Japanese sewing patterns Japan Sew Along Natalie Chanin notions patterns prewashing fabric sewalong sewing Sewing Cake sewing pattern sewing patterns She Wears the Pants skirts Spring for Cotton Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye Tuttle Publishing vintage vintage hats