Rick rack reminds me of childhood. It seems like a quaint trim but it can add a nice accent to skirt or jacket – especially when you only have the botom of its scalloped edge visible along the hem. I bought this long grey skirt a while ago and I decided that if I wanted […]
Archive | July, 2012
Hi, I'm Chuleenan. Welcome to my sewing blog, where I write about fabric, hats & things I've made. Enjoy, read & share!
Enter your email address & get the latest posts from C Sews.
- My Theme for 2015 February 23, 2015
- My Maxi Chardon Skirt February 16, 2015
- Japanese Pattern Book Sizing February 10, 2015
- Japan Sew Along 2015 February 1, 2015
- Finished: My Second Deer and Doe Chardon Skirt January 28, 2015
- My Fall for Cotton 1940s Girl Friday Blouse Is Finished! September 30, 2013
- The Anna Dress – Celebrating Sewing Indie Month! June 4, 2014
- My Chevron Red Velvet Dress November 25, 2013
- Happy Sewing – Fashion Calendar Giveaway! January 3, 2015
- Help! I Need a New Sewing Machine! January 11, 2014
Alabama Studio Sewing + Design All Things Vintage Anna Dress Bay Area Sewists bemberg lining bias tape books Britex Fabrics BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern By Hand London Cake Patterns Chardon skirt Chic & Simple Sewing Christine Haynes clothes cotton fabric Decades of Style Deer and Doe dresses dress pattern East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse Emery Dress fabric Fall for cotton fashion Featured hats Hummingbird peplum top interfacing Jamie Lau Natalie Chanin notions patterns sewalong sewing Sewing Cake sewing pattern sewing patterns skirts Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics StyleEye vintage vintage hats vintage patterns Vogue pattern